to the woman who watched my baby





Even before Lennox was born I was praying for you. I wanted someone I knew I could trust to not only care for my baby, but to love them as much as I do.
When I met you, I knew I had found what I had been praying for. The minute I mention that you are the one who keeps Lennox while I'm at work, everyone begins to say how great you are.
But they are wrong. You are so much more than great.

The day I dropped Lennox off at your house for the first time as I went back to work, I knew that I'd never be able to thank you enough for the way  you nurtured my baby.
You have been a blessing- far bigger and better than I could have ever imagined.

It's not an easy thing for a mama to drop her baby off for 8 hours, but you eased so many of my worries.
The day I told you that Lennox was going to transition to staying home with me, I cried all the way home.
I cried because I didn't want Lennox to lose you, but really I didn't want to lose you either. You have become a friend. Someone I trust with the most precious thing in my life.
Even sitting here now, I'm tearing up.

I know that when we leave your house today it's not goodbye. And while I'm excited for this new chapter in our lives, I want you to know how deeply we love you!
I want you to know how grateful we are for you. If I couldn't be with Lennox all day, I'm thankful she had you.

Please know that you will forever be a part of her story. We will talk about you often, and drop by to visit too.

Thank you Mrs. Cindy. You have made a world of difference in our lives. You have loved and prayed for our family, and thank you isn't enough.

So today, I will hug your neck and say "see you later" because you can't get rid of us Lowry girls that easily.


Comments

Popular Posts