and baby makes 3.




 WE'RE PREGNANT!



You may have noticed that I haven't posted in quite some time- and the truth is it's because every time I tried I almost spilled the beans! I have waited a long time to be able to say the words: We're Pregnant.
In my past two pregnancies I only shared the heartache that followed losing Riley and Tatum. This time around I've been surrounded with so much joy. My heart can hardly contain the excitement of it all.
I am head over heels in love. Beyond what I even thought possible. All day long, I sit and day dream about the precious little life growing in my belly. And for the first time I heard my child's heartbeat. That moment is one I will never forget.
Experiencing two miscarriages before this pregnancy has allowed me to treasure every single moment. Sure- there are less glamorous sides of pregnancy, but I won't complain. I'm so thankful.
I know what its like to see two pink lines and then have your world crash in around you. I know the pain you suffer when you lose a child. I've been there- so I won't complain.
I am nearly out of my first trimester- and it seems to have both taken forever and flown by all at the same time. Since we knew I was pregnant very early on (like week 4 to be exact) I've sat and waited to share with the world the immense joy I feel in the Lord blessing us with another child.
I can't wait to meet them- more than that, I can't wait to see Zak with them.
He's going to be the best dad, and I look forward to figuring out how to raise a little person with him.
So its safe to say that my post will pick back up- and that you will have the "privilege" of walking this pregnancy road with me.
I can't wait.
Thank you for praying for and with me. For celebrating this wonderful time in our lives with us. and for showering us with so much encouragement.
It means more than you will ever know.

Comments

Popular Posts