pity party, interrupted.

I boarded the struggle bus this morning- and it's been full steam ahead ever since.
actually, it's more like I have a bus pass and seem to hop on and off more frequently than I would like, but what're ya gonna do?!

I sincerely considered throwing myself a pity party- but then I made the mistake of texting my best friend, Abbie.
and she shut that down fairly quickly.

Anyways, I feel like a slacker because this blog is basically about nothing- but I figured I needed to write something, because it's been a few days and honestly writing makes me feel better anyways, even if I'm not even mentioning whats actually bothering me at the moment.

So since Abbie decided that "...I have too much to be grateful for..." (to which she is right) that I wasn't qualified to throw myself a party for one, here I am.

Instead of throwing my pity party I've decided to talk about things I'm grateful for:
  • my husband, because he's so out of my league but thinks that he's the one who got lucky.
      

    • my mom, because no one believes in me more- or puts me in my place faster than she does. plus she's a peach.

      • my job, because it doesn't ever feel like work and that's a blessing.
      • my house, because not many couples in their 20's own their own home- and i'm extremely lucky.
      • I'm 90% sure I have the BEST in-laws in the world, the other 10% of the time I'm probably just irritated that they treat me the same way they treat their own children (which I'm actually thankful for).
      • I have the world's cutest niece and nephew...like honestly- they are too adorable for words

Comments

Popular Posts