tan lines, sand, and lots of laughter

I've already failed at writing everyday. Sorry guys.
I've been too busy to actually sit down and write down my thoughts.
And by "too busy" I mean I've been filling my time by laying on the beach, sitting in hot tubs, and generally relaxing and reading books.
It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

I plan on sitting down tomorrow to write something more profound. But at 11:30 this is the best I could do.
I don't know how "profound" my post really are, but surely I've got more to say than just a recap of what I've done.

Overall this trip has been exactly what I needed.
The only thing that would make it better is if zak were here with me.
But absence truly does make the heart grow fonder.
He's a peach.

Honestly, I've said it a thousand times but in our relationship I'm the lucky one.
Ladies, if you're reading this and haven't found that special someone yet, please hold out for a man like Zak Lowry.
I promise if you do, you'll never be disappointed a day in your life.


Ok friends, that's about as much as I can put into words tonight.

Thanks for reading!
Check back soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts