fashion friday

IT'S FASHION FRIDAY


 the zig zag stripe offers lace extenders! it's like a slip, with lace at the bottom of it. That way you can add another 1-2 inches to any dress! genius!
I highly recommend the zig zag stripe, they have adorable clothing and the best part- their sales tab! 
you're welcome.

One of the biggest trends right now is dark lipstick. I was extremely cautious when I decided to give it a go, because honestly the whole "red lipstick craze" sort of made me look like a clown, but I think I've found a winner with this shade. This is Maybelline and the shade is "deepest cherry". I've had a lot of compliments on this color, and maybe you will too!
I can not adequately describe how obsessed I am with this bag. You can thank Melanie Shankle for introducing us to this bag. You can customize your bag here. I chose a purse from their "Gameday" collection. You can even put your initials on your purse. Melanie Shankle, I know the likelihood of you reading my blog is slim to none but, thank you for your incredible taste! 

I'm not a huge jewelry wearer kind of girl- but I literally never leave the house without this bracelet. One because it has such a special meaning and 
two because it's a locket AND  a bracelet.
shameless plug to my sister from another mister Meagan Cofer
she can hook you up with the origami owl stuff, and you can help her pay off her hospital bills.
they always say kids are expensive, and having them in a clean, safe hospital is EXTRA expensive.


You will learn that I have a love affair with HipSway, and they will probably be on 90% of my fashion friday blogs, and I'm not one bit sorry about it. This shirt is accurate to my feelings most mornings. I want comfort and I want coffee. In that order.
grab your shirt here cuteness

until next time,
Meagan

Comments

Popular Posts