my first ever Fashion Friday!

Preface: I know little to nothing about fashion, and am in no way trying to branch out into the "fashion world". I know what I like, and what looks good on my body. So I feel the need to prewarn all of you. I simply thought it would be a nice break from the often times very serious subjects I've been known to write about.



Taking It Back Cardigan: Navy
Seriously, y'all: what's not to love?! I am a huge fan of the cardigan, and a cardigan with elbow patches is like icing on top of cake ( I don't like icing- but you get the point). It's adorable and super comfy but currently sold out. there are a ton of other colors and you can check them out at:  adorable cardigan
This cardigan is from HipSway, a local boutique here in Conway, AR. 


This technically isn't "fashion" related- but my mom bought me one of these for Christmas (not this exact case, mine is white with navy stripes and has an M on it) but you get the idea. I am ALWAYS having to wait for my curling wand or straightener to cool down before I can pack it, which often times leads to me forgetting about it all together. This handy little travel case solves that problem. Better yet it's only $3!!!
snag yours here: 
don't worry about the heat anymore

I don't personally own these boots, but I wish I did. They are seriously so cute, and let's be real: despite what my husband says, a woman can never have too many pairs of boots. You can snag this pair from Belk. They are a little pricey- but can you really put a price on a gorgeous pair of boots?!
Technically yes, and that price is $99.
cute boots 

 Everyone needs a least one pair of chuck taylor's in their closet. and if you're gonna buy a pair why not have them monogrammed? these are so cute and super affordable.
grab you a pair here:
monogrammed chucks
 I'm posting this for the dreamer in us all. I don't splurge on hand bags that often, mostly because if I spent so much money on something thats designed to hold my money, I'd have no money to put inside of it. the struggle is real.
this isn't outrageously priced- and i have to admit i do own a Michael Kors, and would love to own this one too.
so if you've got some Christmas money burning a hole in your pocket you can grab your MK here:
perfection in a hand bag


I actually had a lot of fun writing this blog! Let me know what you think and " Fashion Friday's" may be here to stay!!

xoxo, Meagan

Comments

Popular Posts