food friday

If you're as perceptive as I am , you probably didn't notice that this is not a "fashion friday" like you've come to expect from me.

Instead I felt led to ask you all for your help!

The DCFS offices here in Conway are low on food- why does this matter?

This matters because in most cases this is the first place a child stops after being removed from their home. They are scared, and confused.

Here's where you come in- kids love snacks, so I'm asking if you can ( you don't have to live locally to help) would you consider buying a few extra treats the next time you're at the grocery store?

Here is what I suggest: 



They are also in need of juice boxes.

If you can donate, and don't have time to take them to DCFS directly I would be more than happy to drop them off for you!

If you live out of state and would like to help my email address is meaganlowry1@gmail.com
if you would like to send a card to walmart or kroger I would be more than happy to purchase snacks in your name!

Thanks so much for all your help!

Comments

Popular Posts