fashion friday

alright ladies, this may be the most lack-luster fashion friday I've had so far- there isn't a lot today, but I'm proud I got a blog out at all! It's been a crazy week. I promise great things are in store next week!!



You can snag these workout pants from old navy. They are seriously AH-MAZING. I could live every day of my life in pants like this- but instead I'll settle for the few times they grace my legs.


I am loving all the fringe booties that are out there! I've got a pair in black, but will be purchasing this pair VERY soon. The best part is- they are from target. which means great quality, at an affordable price.
snag yours here



I love this necklace! Pair it with a simple white or black top and you've got a killer outfit!
This necklace is currently $10 at hipsway
what're you waiting for?!


I've held out as long as I could- but I must have this shirt.
it's long enough to wear with leggings- and it's so adorable.
the flirty chick


ATTENTION READERS: If you LOVE cute, one of a kind, boutique style clothing I've got a special treat for you!
ADORABLE CLOTHING
follow this link and enjoy 40% OFF your ENTIRE purchase.
40% off ends SUNDAY so be sure to snatch up what you love.





xoxo,
Meagan

Comments

Popular Posts