quick little update!

 hello beautiful friends-

i just wanted to check in and give you all a little update on "the life of a lowry".
this is a big and busy week for zak and i!

-we officially completed our training to become foster/adoptive parents.

-we have our first DHS home visit THIS Wednesday (this means they will check out our home for safety, and our finances).

-after this visit we have 2 interviews, and 1 final walk through of our home and we should be OFFICIALLY OPEN!

- the time frame isn't definite BUT we should have a child in our home by May!!! (prayers appreciated)


i'm sharing all of this with yall because i wanted to let you know that you are very important to me. my blog means so much to me, and i really feel led to share my lifes journey through my writing. 

please be patient with me this week- i'll blog when i can, but first and foremost my priorities are making sure everything is in line to welcome our first child into our home.

love and blessings-meagan


Comments

Popular Posts